The NACAS Foundation, a non-profit corporation that promotes the auxiliary services profession through NACAS, announced today...
NACAS Central Past Presidents Scholarship
Initially funded by NACAS Central and administered by the NACAS Foundation, this scholarship is intended to support the professional development of NACAS Central region members through participation in the NACAS C3X Annual Conference & Expo and other NACAS professional development programs, including CASP.
About the Scholarship
The NACAS Central Past Presidents Scholarship was established in 2019 in support of NACAS Central’s mission of reinvesting in its membership and in recognition of the challenging financial circumstances experienced by many member institutions. Ongoing professional development plays a vital role in the continuous advancement of members’ auxiliary services skillsets and knowledge bases. The scholarship supports the professional development of Central region members through participation in the NACAS C3X Annual Conference & Expo and other NACAS programs.
- Current auxiliary services employee from NACAS Central region member institutions.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in an auxiliary services discipline
- Submission of applicant’s resume
- Submission of a brief 250-word essay answering the following questions: How will attending a NACAS C3X Annual Conference & Expo or other NACAS professional development program enhance your skills as an auxiliary services professional? Please describe your financial need for this scholarship.
- Applicant must certify they will not be reimbursed by their institution for any NACAS event expenses paid for with the scholarship.
Deadlines & Award
The deadline to apply for a 2020 scholarship is June 15, 2020. Notification will be sent to all applicants in August 2020.
The scholarship winner will receive $1,500 to be used toward the NACAS C3X Annual Conference & Expo or other NACAS Professional Development program. The scholarship must be used within two years of the award notification date. The NACAS Central Board or NACAS Foundation may request a testimonial from award winners to assist with future marketing and promotion of the scholarship.