After months of planning, building and testing, the NACAS Marketplace was launched in early June 2018....
Business Partner Benefits
There are many advantages to being a business partner in our association including:
- Opportunities for sponsoring programs at the NACAS Central CX Annual Conference
- Valuable networking opportunities with members
- Participation in the Business Partner Showcase during the regional conference
- Full conference registration for company representatives
- Access to our institutional mailing list for solicitations or press releases
- Listing on the NACAS Central website and in the Business Partners Directory
As a business partner, you will receive the most up-to-date and timely professional information available, covering all aspects of auxiliary service operations and management in the higher education environment. If you are looking to showcase your services or get your product information to those who make the decisions, NACAS Central is the organization of choice. For more information about joining NACAS and expanding your horizons please contact Evelyn Shields-Benford.