As auxiliary services professionals, it is our job to ensure the collective well being of the...
Business Partner Opportunities
NACAS is a college-oriented association committed to providing a broad and extensive offering of informational, educational and developmental opportunities for professionals in the auxiliary services and higher education support services field.
As the western region of NACAS, composed of 13 U.S. states and territories, Canadian provinces, and other countries, we support the mission of our National Association by offering extended, accessible, and regionally-relevant value to our members through a suite of programs designed to foster professional development, facilitate a cherished network of colleagues, and cultivate collaboration. In NACAS West, you have a wonderful opportunity to nurture high-return relationships, enjoy intimate interactions, and develop your leadership skills. We’re excited to show the amazing experiences we have in store for you!
There are many advantages to being a business partner in our association including:
- Opportunities for sponsoring programs at the Regional Conference
- Valuable networking opportunities with members
- Participation in the Business Partner Breakfast and Showcase during the regional conference
- Recognition at the Business Partner Luncheon during the regional conference
- Full conference registration for company representatives
- Access to our institutional mailing list for solicitations or press releases
- Listing on the NACAS West website and in the Business Partners Directory
As a business partner, you will receive the most up-to-date and timely professional information available, covering all aspects of auxiliary service operations and management in the higher education environment. If you are looking to showcase your services or get your product information to those who make the decisions, NACAS West is the organization of choice.