As auxiliary services professionals, it is our job to ensure the collective well being of the...
NACAS West Region Business Partner of the Year
NACAS West Region 2019 Business Partner of the Year
NACAS West is proud to announce OnCampus Brands as the 2019 NACAS West Business Partner of the Year! OnCampus Brands was as the NACAS West 2019 Business Partner of the Year for your continued commitment to the advancement of NACAS West. This commitment has included volunteering, providing input on value added enhancements for institutional members and business partners, and financially supporting the efforts of the region year after year.
OnCampus Brands is a retail development firm for the higher education channel. We are dedicated to helping improve on-campus retail operations and choices for college students by taking a data-centric approach to retail development. OnCampus Brands maintains an extensive, proprietary database of on-campus retail dining outlets, enabling us to match brands with universities where they are most likely to thrive and meet the needs of the student population. We work with brands that resonate with students and create uniquely memorable on-campus experiences. Our ability to help retail brands adapt to the needs of higher education lies at the heart of our services.
Visit OnCampus Brands website for more information.
- 2018 – Sodexo
- 2017 – Nebook
- 2016 – Ricoh
- 2015 – American Campus Communities
- 2014 – Starbucks Coffee Company
- 2013 – Barnes & Noble
Outstanding Regional Business Partner of the Year
This award is presented to the company which has made particularly noteworthy contributions to NACAS West member institutions and to the auxiliary services profession.
Any NACAS/NACAS West Business Partner in good standing.
- Embodiment, on a daily basis, of the ideals of outstanding customer service and support of the educational process at NACAS West institutions.
- Contributes to the success of NACAS West and individual members (not necessarily financially) through creative and generous means (i.e. partnerships, sharing of info, etc.)
- One winner will be selected each year
- Nominations will be evaluated by the NACAS West Board of Directors
- Submissions should include a completed nomination form and a written statement addressing how the nominee has met the criteria.
- Winner will be recognized at the breakfast meetings at the National and Regional Conferences
- Award winner will be featured in the NACAS West Newsletter
- NACAS West will highlight the business partner in our space in College Services
- Award winner will be able to use the NACAS West logo, adding it to emails and correspondence indicating they were the NACAS West Business Partner of the Year