As auxiliary services professionals, it is our job to ensure the collective well being of the...
NACAS West Region Business Partner of the Year
NACAS West Region 2020 Business Partner of the Year
NACAS West is proud to announce The UPS Store, Inc. ® as the 2020 NACAS West Business Partner of the Year! The UPS Store, Inc. ® was named as the NACAS West 2020 Business Partner of the Year because we recognize your continued commitment and contribution to the advancement of NACAS West. This commitment has included volunteering, providing input on value added enhancements for institutional members and business partners, and financially supporting the efforts of the region year after year.
The UPS Store, Inc. ® is a wholly owned subsidiary of United Parcel Service, Inc. ® (UPS) and the franchisor of The UPS Store®. The goal of The UPS Store, Inc. and our university campus model is to develop a business relationship that generates potential efficiencies that are common to non-educational services at universities. Additionally, by offering supplemental services that are not currently offered on campus, we can create additional revenue opportunities and added convenience for students, faculty and staff.
The retail services that we can offer include: print services, document finishing services, fax services, package lockers and mailbox services, as well as our full range of packaging and shipping services. Additionally, we offer a suite of Residential Life Logistics services that were specifically developed for the university setting. Services such as: campus mail management, residential life mailroom management, campus print management, move-in/move-out assistance and summer storage. The UPS Store has the flexibility to meet your current needs and ability to develop additional business solutions as future needs arise.
The UPS Store, Inc. understands that the quality of the campus experience is of the utmost importance. In turn, our business model is centered around helping universities raise the quality of services available for students, faculty and staff while allowing University employees to focus on other areas of need and growth. The UPS Store, Inc. believes that our unique university solutions, combined with our core retail business strengths, can help to enhance the overall student experience.
For more information, please visit The UPS Store, Inc. website.
- 2019 – OnCampus Brands
- 2018 – Sodexo
- 2017 – Nebook
- 2016 – Ricoh
- 2015 – American Campus Communities
- 2014 – Starbucks Coffee Company
- 2013 – Barnes & Noble
Outstanding Regional Business Partner of the Year
This award is presented to the company which has made particularly noteworthy contributions to NACAS West member institutions and to the auxiliary services profession.
Any NACAS/NACAS West Business Partner in good standing.
- Embodiment, on a daily basis, of the ideals of outstanding customer service and support of the educational process at NACAS West institutions.
- Contributes to the success of NACAS West and individual members (not necessarily financially) through creative and generous means (i.e. partnerships, sharing of info, etc.)
- One winner will be selected each year
- Nominations will be evaluated by the NACAS West Board of Directors
- Submissions should include a completed nomination form and a written statement addressing how the nominee has met the criteria.
- Winner will be recognized at the breakfast meetings at the National and Regional Conferences
- Award winner will be featured in the NACAS West Newsletter
- NACAS West will highlight the business partner in our space in College Services
- Award winner will be able to use the NACAS West logo, adding it to emails and correspondence indicating they were the NACAS West Business Partner of the Year