NACAS unveiled a new website with a complete rebrand, introducing not only a new look but...
Over 80 educational sessions built for you.
Our educational sessions are the backbone of our conference. C3X educational sessions are thoughtfully developed to deliver a broad perspective on the power of progressive, effective, and indispensable campus solutions. Breakout options focus on all auxiliary service areas, from bookstores to parking to childcare and everything in between. Hear original ideas from industry colleagues, discover new trends from NACAS Business Partners, and find out what did and did not work on other campuses.
C3X educational sessions are delivered in two formats designed to meet different learning styles: 30-minute Flash Sessions and 60-minute Extended Sessions.
Continuing Education Credits
You can earn up to 8 CPE and 13.5 CASP training credits for attending C3X. CPE credits may be awarded for select educational sessions and pre-conference programs, and sessions must be attended in their entirety to be eligible for credit.
CASP training credits may be awarded for all educational and general sessions, campus tours, and the Senior Management and Emerging Professional pre-conference programs. Learn more
*All educational session information is subject to change without notice.
Important Presenter Information
All presenters must register for at least one day of C3X and are strongly encouraged to register for the entire conference & expo. Guest rates do not apply.
Session presenters are NOT reimbursed for registrations or expenses to attend the conference.
- All presenters must register for at least one day of C3X and are strongly encouraged to register for the entire conference & expo. Guest rates do not apply.
- Session presenters are NOT reimbursed for registrations or expenses to attend the conference.
- NACAS will provide a screen, LCD projector, and access to house sound, at no cost to presenters. Presenters must organize any additional needs through NACAS-approved vendors and cover costs associated with the additional needs.
- Presenters must provide their own computer.
- Exhibiting NACAS Business Partners are more than welcome to submit sessions. Business Partners who would like to co-present with an institution must have an active membership, but are not required to exhibit.
Important Presenter Dates
- March 17: Deadline to submit a proposal
- April 11: Presenters notified of proposal status
- April 14: Deadline for presenters to accept their presentation
- September 15: Deadline for presenters to register for the conference
- October 6: Deadline for presenters to submit edits to their session abstract and submit final content to the National Office.
Please direct questions about submitted C3X proposals to the NACAS National Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (434) 245-8425.
Registration Fees at a Glance
Early Bird: $695
After 9/15: $795
Early Bird: $910
After 9/15: $1010
Early Bird: $225
After 9/15: $275
Early Bird: $900
After 9/15: $1200
Early Bird: $1050
After 9/15: $1350