As auxiliary services professionals, it is our job to ensure the collective well being of the...
Over 60 educational sessions built for you.
Our educational sessions are the backbone of our conference. C3X educational sessions are thoughtfully developed to deliver a broad perspective on the power of progressive, effective, and indispensable campus solutions. Breakout options focus on all auxiliary service areas, from bookstores to parking to childcare and everything in between. Hear original ideas from industry colleagues, discover new trends from NACAS Business Partners, and find out what did and did not work on other campuses.
Expectations of Presenters
The following is required from all presenters. Please do not submit a proposal if you are not prepared to do the following:
- All presenters must register with NACAS for at least one day of the conference. Guest rates do not apply. No reduced rate is available for speakers.
- All presenters must cover their own travel costs to/from the conference and will not be reimbursed for any costs associated with travel, registration, or presenting the session.
- NACAS will provide a screen, LCD projector, and access to house sound, at no cost to presenters. Presenters must organize any additional needs through NACAS approved vendors and cover costs associated with the additional needs.
- Presenters must provide their own computers.
- Exhibiting NACAS Business Partners are more than welcome to submit sessions. Business Partners who would like to co-present with an institution must have an active membership but are not required to exhibit.
Details and Deadlines
C3X will take place on November 8-11, 2020 in Anaheim, California.
Call for Programs opens: February 18, 2020
Call for Programs closes: Proposals accepted on a rolling basis
Session Format: 50 minutes
- Session Title
- Session Description/Abstract
- Presenter name, title, institution/company, brief bio and headshot
- Content Areas
- Target Audience
- Target School Size
- Target School Type
- Three Learning Outcomes/Actionable Takeaways
Presentation materials (ie. slide decks or Powerpoints) are not required for submission.
Early Bird Registration Rates
BP Registration (Full Conference)
BP Registration (One-Day)