The NACAS Foundation, a non-profit corporation that promotes the auxiliary services profession through NACAS, announced today...
Over 80 educational sessions built for you.
Our educational sessions are the backbone of our conference. C3X educational sessions are thoughtfully developed to deliver a broad perspective on the power of progressive, effective, and indispensable campus solutions. Breakout options focus on all auxiliary service areas, from bookstores to parking to childcare and everything in between. Hear original ideas from industry colleagues, discover new trends from NACAS Business Partners, and find out what did and did not work on other campuses.
C3X educational sessions are delivered in two formats designed to meet different learning styles: 30-minute Flash Sessions and 60-minute Extended Sessions.
Important Presenter Information
All presenters must register for at least one day of C3X and are strongly encouraged to register for the entire conference & expo. Guest rates do not apply.
Session presenters are NOT reimbursed for registrations or expenses to attend the conference.
- All presenters must register for at least one day of C3X and are strongly encouraged to register for the entire conference & expo. Guest rates do not apply.
- Session presenters are NOT reimbursed for registrations or expenses to attend the conference.
- NACAS will provide a screen, LCD projector, and access to house sound, at no cost to presenters. Presenters must organize any additional needs through NACAS-approved vendors and cover costs associated with the additional needs.
- Presenters must use the NACAS C3X Powerpoint Template (will be available soon).
- Presenters must provide their own computer.
- Exhibiting NACAS Business Partners are more than welcome to submit sessions. Business Partners who would like to co-present with an institution must have an active membership, but are not required to exhibit.
Important Presenter Dates
Call for Programs opens: February 20, 2019
Call for Programs closes: April 19, 2019
Speakers notified of submission status: Late May
All accepted speakers must register for the conference by: September 27, 2019