Health & Safety Protocols
With ongoing concerns regarding coronavirus and the global pandemic, NACAS continues to move forward with our commitment to the wellness of our community. While we have a limited number of in-person events planned, we will be taking additional precautions for every event to provide a safe meeting environment to the best of our ability.
What NACAS is Doing
We will do our part to provide and maintain events that are free of known hazards and safeguard the health of NACAS staff, hotel staff, our audience, and their respective families and local communities.
We are closely monitoring the coronavirus-related local and state guidelines for our in-person event locations, along with the recommendations of the CDC. It is in NACAS’ sole discretion to add or remove any event safety measures deemed necessary as we get closer to any event.
What We Ask of You
NACAS believes in the personal responsibility of community members to create a safe and inclusive experience. In order to protect yourself and others, we recommend following prevention actions outlined by the CDC:
- Maintain basic health and hygiene practices, like handwashing.
- Stay up-to-date with COVID-19 vaccines.
- Be mask-friendly. We welcome those that want or need to wear a mask based on their personal health reasons or comfort levels.
- Get tested for COVID-19 if needed and follow recommendations if you are positive or have been exposed to COVID-19.
- When in doubt, stay home if you experience any symptoms such as:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
If an attendee tests positive for COVID-19 and can no longer attend a NACAS event, please contact us for options.
Protocols are subject to change throughout the year as federal and local guidelines change, and as new information regarding COVID-19 becomes available.