The NACAS Foundation, a non-profit corporation that promotes the auxiliary services profession through NACAS, announced today...
NACAS Installs Bill Redwine as President and Installs the new 2016 Board Members
Charlottesville, VA (November 3, 2015) – NACAS, the largest auxiliary and ancillary services support organization serving higher education, installed Bill Redwine, assistant vice president at Morehead State University, as President, and added two new directors to its board at the 2015 NACAS Annual Conference in San Antonio, TX.
Diane Reynolds, CASP, assistant vice president for business services at Virginia Commonwealth University, was installed to begin her term serving as President-Elect.
Dave Wahr, CASP, manager client services at Owens Community College, was elected by NACAS Central and installed to start his four-year term on the board beginning as Vice President.
Jared Ceja, CASP, director of stores at California State University, Long Beach, was elected by NACAS West and installed to serve a three-year term as the West Regional Representative.
Kathryn Le Gros, CASP, director, ancillary services at Camosun College, completed her year as President and will serve a one-year term as Past President.
Continuing their terms on the 2015-2016 NACAS Board of Directors:
- Dr. Christopher Bradie, associate vice president, business services at University of Pennsylvania, serving as the Inclusive Excellence At-Large Representative.
- Carlos Garcia, CASP, executive director, University Memorial Center at University of Colorado – Boulder, serving as Treasurer.
- David Looney, CASP, associate director at the University of Florida, serving as the Certification Commission At-Large Representative.
- Eddie Mills, CASP, associate vice president, auxiliary services at Georgia Southern University, serving as the South Regional Representative.
- Peter North, CASP, director of auxiliary services at Gettysburg College, serving as the East Regional Representative.
- Scott Seagren, CASP, director business & technology at University of Iowa, serving as the Central Regional Representative.
- Matt Sirinek, director, auxiliary services at Caroll University, serving as the Education Foundation President.
NACAS (National Association of College Auxiliary Services), headquartered in Charlottesville, Va., is a nonprofit higher education association serving auxiliary services, student support services, and ancillary services professionals at 4-year and 2-year colleges and universities in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia, Ireland and Asia. NACAS provides extensive opportunities for members to share ideas, develop business solutions, enhance programs and revenues, and develop meaningful professional relationships.
For more information visit: nacas.org