The NACAS Foundation, a non-profit corporation that promotes the auxiliary services profession through NACAS, announced today...
NACAS East on the Road
Penn State University
Education, networking, and insights at a campus near you.
On the Road makes it easy for you to connect with and learn from professionals in your region. The cost is FREE, the experience is priceless, and you’re invited to join us at Penn State!
Get a behind the scenes tour of the Bryce Jordan Center. Watch the Nittany Lions play the University of Illinois. Learn about Strategic Planning at Penn State, Six Sigma in Higher Education, and the Bikeshare and Mobility program. Get updates on Penn State’s Food Service program. Tour recently renovated and under construction residence halls. Hear remarks from University leadership and tours of newly added and renovated operations to include Panera Bread at Otto’s Café, Starbucks in the Pattee Library, Sbarro in the Student Union Center along with a tour of Penn State’s Warehouse and Bakery.
- 3:00 PM – Check-in at the Nittany Lion Inn hotel, to book a room contact 814-863-5000 Booking Code NAC20S
- 4:00 PM – Shuttle from Nittany Lion Inn hotel to the Bryce Jordan Center with a behind the scenes tour of the Bryce Jordan Center
- 5:00 PM – Reception with a welcome from Penn State Senior Vice President of Finance and Business/Treasurer
- 6:30 PM – Watch from the box suites in the Bryce Jordan Center Penn State Nittany Lions vs the University of Illinois
- 8:00 AM – Breakfast at the Nittany Lion Inn
- 8:30 AM – Welcome by Penn State Executive Vice-President and Provost
- 9:00 AM – Presentation on Strategic Planning and Lean Six Sigma in Higher Education by Penn State Associate Vice President of Auxiliary and Business Services
- 9:45 AM – Bike share and Mobility presentation by Penn State Director of Transportation Services
- 10:00 AM – Check-out of hotel
- 10:45 AM – Tour Panera at Otto’s Café in the Kern Graduate Building, Starbucks at the Paterno Library and Pollock Dining Hall
- 12:00 PM – Lunch provided and Presentation on the Art and Science of Food Services at Penn State by Assistant Vice President of Housing and Food Services
- 1:00 PM – Tour Pollock Market, Edge Coffee Shop, Tide Laundry Program, newly renovated Tener Hall, The Penn State Warehouse and Bakery, Student Union Building including the recently renovated Sbarro
- 4:00 PM – Tour ends and the program closes with wrap up from Assistant Vice President of Auxiliary and Business Services
- 4:45 PM – Depart