Inviting leaders with veteran experience in auxiliary services, oversight of more than one service department, key decision-making power on campus, as well as Business Partners that are disrupting the status quo and partnering with institutions to enrich the campus experience.
This event is part of the NACAS Leadership Series.
Spotlight on Prestigious Institutions: Join the Elite Lineup at NACAS 2024 Senior Executive Summit!
- Texas Tech University - Lubbock
- Stephen F. Austin State University
- University of Virginia - Charlottesville
- Michigan Technological University
- United Tribes Technical College
- University of British Columbia
- New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology
- Nova Scotia Community College - Halifax
- Tulane University
- University of North Carolina - Charlotte
- Texas A&M International University
- University of California - Davis
- Brown University
- North Carolina A&T State University
- California Polytechnic State University-San Luis Obispo
It’s time to rewrite the higher ed narrative.
Discussion Topics & Objectives
As auxiliary services adapt in times of uncertainty, let’s let them shine as pillars of student development and success: The ultimate achievement of higher education. If you are a visionary on your campus that brings forward ideas for alternative revenue streams and ways to combat enrollment challenges, attend this year’s Senior Executive Summit to help further issues facing the auxiliary services industry as well as shape future content and thought leadership within the Association.
Discussion Topics include:
- Find ways to combat enrollment challenges
- Cultivate mutually beneficial campus service partnerships for positive
- Transform auxiliary services into pillars of student development and success
- Create a culture of generational inclusion in this era of staffing
- And much more!