After months of planning, building and testing, the NACAS Marketplace was launched in early June 2018....
NACAS West Benefits
NACAS West Region CASP Award
In support of the Certified Auxiliary Services Professional (CASP) certification program, NACAS West offers its members, on an annual basis, a limited number of scholarships reimbursing the cost of the CASP exam for those who have passed the CASP exam within the past year.
For an application to be reviewed, NACAS members in the West region must submit:
- The NACAS West CASP Scholarship Application
- Proof of successful passage of the exam (CASP certificate is acceptable)
- Scholarship Application form within one year of exam date
- Only the individual or institutional organization that paid the CASP fee may be reimbursed for the expense
- Any CASP grants or scholarships awarded to the new CASP designee will reduce the amount reimbursed
- Submit application to the NACAS West Vice President, Jeff Rensel at, email@example.com (carbon copy firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Applications will be checked for completeness and accuracy
- Successful passage of CASP exam will be verified
- Board will budget $5000 annually for these awards. Additional reimbursements may be awarded at the discretion of the NACAS West Board.
For more information regarding CASP and how to apply for CASP, please visit the CASP Website.
NACAS West Regional Conference Scholarship
The NACAS West Board of Directors has developed a scholarship to help members attend the West Regional Conference. The scholarship is available to current NACAS West members who otherwise might not be able to attend. The purpose of the scholarship is to “make the connections that count” in the West.
Awards are based on the financial need, membership status, contributions to the field, and potential to give back to the field. Scholarships are awarded to cover the full conference registration fee, accommodations, and transportation only.
If you are selected to receive a scholarship, please know that you will be responsible for any meals not part of the general conference and other expenses for the conference. Please note that accommodations and transportation must be arranged with a NACAS West representative. Four Scholarships will be given for the West Regional Conference.
2018 Conference Scholarship Recipents: