The NACAS Foundation, a non-profit corporation that promotes the auxiliary services profession through NACAS, announced today...
NACAS West Benefits
NACAS West Region CASP Award
In support of the Certified Auxiliary Services Professional (CASP) certification program, NACAS West offers its members, on an annual basis, a limited number of scholarships to cover the cost of the CASP exam for who would like to take the exam.
For an application to be reviewed, NACAS members in the West region must submit by April 15 for the candidacy years, which are fiscal years, July 1 – June 30:
- Complete the NACAS West CASP Scholarship Application online online prior to applying for the exam
- NACAS West will pay NACAS National Office directly for the cost of the exam
Selected candidates will be notified by June 15.
- Once the completed application online is received, application will be checked for completeness and accuracy.
- For all awarded scholarships, NACAS West will work with the recipient and the national office to get them registered for the exam.
- Board will budget $5,000 annually for those scholarships. Additional reimbursements may be awarded at the discretion of the NACAS West Board.
The cost will be for up to $650 to cover the cost of the application fee OR $650 to cover travel costs associated with taking the exam.
For more information regarding CASP and how to apply for CASP, please visit:
NACAS West Regional Conference Scholarship
NACAS West is committed to helping members of the West Region take advantage of the NACAS West CX 2020 Regional Conference by offering scholarships to help offset the cost of attendance. The scholarship for NACAS West CX 2020 Regional Conference has been made possible by the financial support of NACAS West Region and the NACAS Education Foundation. It is one way the region can give back and support the membership initiatives of the Association.
Four scholarships are available to current NACAS West members who otherwise might not be able to attend this conference. Awards are based on the financial need, membership status, contributions to the field, and potential to give back to the field. Scholarships are awarded to cover the full conference registration fee, accommodations and transportation only. If you are selected to receive a scholarship, know that you will be responsible for any meals not part of the general conference and any other expenses incurred. Please note that accommodations and transportation must be arranged with a NACAS West representative.
Complete the NACAS West Regional Conference Scholarship Application online by February 28, 2020.
- Scholarship Application Opens: January 6, 2020
- Scholarship Application Closes: February 28, 2020
- Scholarship Recipients Notified of Status: March 13, 2020
- Scholarship Recipients Deadline to Accept: March 27, 2020
- Scholarship Recipients must register for conference: April 10, 2020
If these deadlines are not met, the scholarship will be forfeited.
Have Questions? Email the NACAS West Vice President Andy Lachman at firstname.lastname@example.org.