NACAS Inaugurates Matthew Portner, CASP as President and Installs 2022 Board of Directors
NACAS West Benefits
NACAS West Region CASP Award
In support of the Certified Auxiliary Services Professional (CASP) certification program, NACAS West offers its members, on an annual basis, a limited number of scholarships to cover the cost of the CASP exam for who would like to take the exam.
For an application to be reviewed, NACAS members in the West region must submit by July 31 for the candidacy years, which are fiscal years, July 1 – June 30:
- Complete the NACAS West CASP Scholarship Application online online prior to applying for the exam
- NACAS West will pay NACAS National Office directly for the cost of the exam
Selected candidates will be notified by June 15.
- Once the completed application online is received, application will be checked for completeness and accuracy.
- For all awarded scholarships, NACAS West will work with the recipient and the national office to get them registered for the exam.
- Board will budget $5,000 annually for those scholarships. Additional reimbursements may be awarded at the discretion of the NACAS West Board.
The award will be for up to $650 to cover the cost of the application fee OR $650 to cover travel costs associated with taking the exam.
NACAS West Regional Conference Scholarship
NACAS West is committed to helping members of the West Region take advantage of the NACAS West CX 2022 Regional Conference by offering scholarships to help offset the cost of attendance. The scholarship for NACAS West CX 2022 Regional Conference has been made possible by the financial support of NACAS West Region. It is one way the region can give back and support the membership initiatives of the Association.
Two scholarships are available to current NACAS West members who otherwise might not be able to attend this conference. Awards are based on the financial need, membership status, contributions to the field, and potential to give back to the field. Scholarships are awarded to cover the full conference registration fee and hotel room.
Complete the NACAS West Regional Conference Scholarship Application online by March 30, 2022.
- Scholarship application opens: March 7, 2022
- Scholarship application closes: March 30, 2022
- Scholarship recipients notified of status: April 5, 2022
- Scholarship recipients deadline to accept and register for conference: April 15, 2022
If these deadlines are not met, the scholarship will be forfeited.
If you are have questions, please contact Casey Kelly