NACAS has partnered with One Food Service (1FS) to bring members an online foodservice product catalog....
NACAS West Benefits
NACAS West Scholarship Opportunities
NACAS West Region CASP Award
In support of the Certified Auxiliary Services Professional (CASP) certification program, NACAS West offers its members, on an annual basis, a limited number of scholarships reimbursing the cost of the CASP exam for those who have passed the CASP exam within the past year.
For an application to be reviewed, NACAS members in the West region must submit:
- The NACAS West CASP Scholarship Application
- Proof of successful passage of the exam (CASP certificate is acceptable)
- Scholarship Application form within one year of exam date
- Only the individual or institutional organization that paid the CASP fee may be reimbursed for the expense
- Any CASP grants or scholarships awarded to the new CASP designee will reduce the amount reimbursed
- Submit application to the NACAS West Vice President, Jeff Rensel at, firstname.lastname@example.org (carbon copy email@example.com)
- Applications will be checked for completeness and accuracy
- Successful passage of CASP exam will be verified
- Board will budget $5000 annually for these awards. Additional reimbursements may be awarded at the discretion of the NACAS West Board.
For more information regarding CASP and how to apply for CASP, please visit the CASP Website.
NACAS West Regional Conference Scholarship
The NACAS West Board of Directors has developed a scholarship to help members attend the West Regional Conference. The scholarship is available to current NACAS West members who otherwise might not be able to attend. The purpose of the scholarship is to “make the connections that count” in the West.
Deadline: March 30, 2018
Awards are based on the financial need, membership status, contributions to the field, and potential to give back to the field. Scholarships are awarded to cover the full conference registration fee, accommodations, and transportation only.
If you are selected to receive a scholarship, please know that you will be responsible for any meals not part of the general conference and other expenses for the conference. Please note that accommodations and transportation must be arranged with a NACAS West representative. Four Scholarships will be given for the West Regional Conference.
West Region Business Partner of the Year
Outstanding Regional Business Partner of the Year
This award is presented to the company which has made particularly noteworthy contributions to NACAS West member institutions and to the auxiliary services profession.
Any NACAS/NACAS West Business Partner in good standing.
- Embodiment, on a daily basis, of the ideals of outstanding customer service and support of the educational process at NACAS West institutions.
- Contributes to the success of NACAS West and individual members (not necessarily financially) through creative and generous means (i.e. partnerships, sharing of info, etc.)
- One winner will be selected each year
- Nominations will be evaluated by the NACAS West Board of Directors
- Submissions should include a completed nomination form and a written statement addressing how the nominee has met the criteria.
- Winner will be recognized at the breakfast meetings at the National and Regional Conferences
- Award winner will be featured in the NACAS West Newsletter
- NACAS West will highlight the business partner in our space in College Services
- Award winner will be able to use the NACAS West logo, adding it to emails and correspondence indicating they were the NACAS West Business Partner of the Year
Deadline to be announced soon
To nominate a Business Partner, form to come soon. Email completed form to Ryan Ernst at firstname.lastname@example.org
2017 Business Partner of the Year
NACAS West is proud to announce Nebraska Book Company as the 2017 Business Partner of the Year recipient! Nebraska Book Company was selected as the NACAS West 2017 Business Partner of the Year for their commitment to the advancement of NACAS West. This commitment has included volunteering to present educational sessions to the membership, providing input on value added enhancements for institutional members and business partners, and financially supporting the efforts of the region year after year.
Spotlight Provided by Nebraska Book Company
Nebraska Book Company’s suite of products and services provide innovative solutions for over 2,000 higher education colleges, universities and independent college retailers. Whether its course material management, retail systems management or the services that surround them – Nebraska Book Company is the choice to advance campus retail.
Visit http://nebook.com for more information.
- 2016 – Ricoh
- 2015 – American Campus Communities
- 2014 – Starbucks Coffee Company
- 2013 – Barnes & Noble