The NACAS Foundation, a non-profit corporation that promotes the auxiliary services profession through NACAS, announced today...
NACAS West Benefits
NACAS West Region CASP Award
In support of the Certified Auxiliary Services Professional (CASP) certification program, NACAS West offers its members, on an annual basis, a limited number of scholarships reimbursing the cost of the CASP exam for those who have passed the CASP exam within the past year.
For an application to be reviewed, NACAS members in the West region must submit:
- The NACAS West CASP Scholarship Application
- Proof of successful passage of the exam (CASP certificate is acceptable)
- Scholarship Application form within one year of exam date
- Only the individual or institutional organization that paid the CASP fee may be reimbursed for the expense
- Any CASP grants or scholarships awarded to the new CASP designee will reduce the amount reimbursed
- Submit application to Lisa Goberis, firstname.lastname@example.org (carbon copy email@example.com)
- Applications will be checked for completeness and accuracy
- Successful passage of CASP exam will be verified
- Board will budget $5000 annually for these awards. Additional reimbursements may be awarded at the discretion of the NACAS West Board.
For more information regarding CASP and how to apply for CASP, please visit the CASP Website.
NACAS West Regional Conference Scholarship
NACAS West is committed to helping members of the West Region take advantage of the NACAS Central/West Connect & Exchange CX by offering scholarships to help offset the cost of attendance. These scholarships for the NACAS Central/West Connect & Exchange CX have been made possible by the financial support of NACAS West Region and the NACAS Education Foundation. It is one way the region can give back and support the membership initiatives of the Association.
Awards are based on the financial need, membership status, contributions to the field, and potential to give back to the field. Scholarships are awarded to cover the full conference registration fee, accommodations, and transportation only.
If you are selected to receive a scholarship, please know that you will be responsible for any meals not part of the general conference and other expenses for the conference. Please note that accommodations and transportation must be arranged with a NACAS West representative. Four Scholarships will be given for the 2019 Connect & Exchange CX conference.
1. Complete the applicant contact information and application statements and email to: NACAS West Vice- President Lisa Goberis, firstname.lastname@example.org. The application must be received by April 15, 2019.
2. All applications received by April 15, 2019 will be reviewed by the Scholarship Committee. Applicants will be notified by April 29, 2019.
3. Applicants who have been awarded a scholarship need to accept the scholarship by May 3, 2019 AND must register for the conference by May 10, 2019. If these deadlines are not met, the scholarship will be forfeited.