DIAL - Diversity in Auxiliary Leadership
In today’s competitive landscape, institutions must attract leaders who bring a wide variety of professional and personal experiences to the table. To support this need, NACAS is excited to introduce the Diversity in Auxiliary Leadership Program (DIAL).
DIAL will support individuals from under-represented groups (i.e., people of color, LGBTQ+ people, and disabled people) to advance in leadership positions within the auxiliary services & higher education profession.
What is DIAL
The DIAL program is a 2-year commitment with a cohort format that brings up to 20 individuals together for their leadership development journey. Selected participants will receive a scholarship from a competitive application process.
- To advance the careers of DIAL scholars and to accelerate their institution’s success.
- To provide individuals from identified under-represented groups in the auxiliary services community with access, support and opportunities for leadership.
- To provide the higher education industry with increased access to a diverse pool of talented leaders.
Who can apply
- DIAL candidates must be a members of a racial or ethnic minority group, lesbian/gay/bisexual/transgender, or a person with a disability who is currently employed as a mid- to senior- level auxiliary services professional.
- Candidates must have demonstrated professional, volunteer, or community service leadership experience and fully commit to all DIAL scholarship benefits.
- NACAS membership is not required, but preference will be given to current NACAS members.
The DIAL program would not be possible without financial support and resources of NACAS Business Partners.
The following outlines branding for corporate supporters:
- Logo inclusion on all branding and marketing of DIAL (emails, onsite events, print materials, etc.)
- Company message on DIAL webpage sharing support of DE&I values
- Joint press release announcing company’s support of DIAL
Special recognition in College Services magazine as well as on the NACAS website
The following thought leadership and activation opportunities:
- Host an annual virtual webinar for DIAL scholars on mutually agreed content and learning objectives
- One (1) dedicated email per quarter to all NACAS members
- Two (2) C3X full registrations
Opportunity to host a DIAL reception at C3X*
Investment: $10,000 per year (2 year financial commitment)
Interested in sponsorship opportunities? Contact us
*Sponsor is responsible for the cost of food & beverage
DIAL scholars will receive the following benefits
- Quarterly virtual networking and leadership development programming with the cohort
- Mentorship from senior leaders in auxiliary services and higher education
- CASP program registration, exam prep, and exam fees
- Registration, travel, and lodging to C3X for special programming & conference participation
- NACAS membership for their institution
Register Interest by completing the form below