The NACAS Foundation, a non-profit corporation that promotes the auxiliary services profession through NACAS, announced today...
Business Partner Benefits
NACAS builds Business Partners’ brands within campus communities.
Connect with Decision Makers
NACAS members are Directors, Vice Presidents, Business Officers, and other key campus auxiliary services decision-makers.
Members represent a market worth over $40 billion in annual spending. By joining NACAS as Business Partner, you are making sure the right leaders engage with your brand.
From campus stores to student unions, NACAS members are in the business of generating revenue and finding campus solutions for auxiliary services like:
As a NACAS Business Partner, you’ll not only enjoy access to the executives you want to do business with. Our staff and volunteer leaders are here to make sure you get the best return on your investment, and will shepherd your entry into campus communities.
- Training on how to navigate higher education environments – including how to introduce, evaluate, and improve your campus solutions
- On-the-ground insights as to how your brand is perceived and performing on campuses
- Exposure to exclusive data sets that can inform and influence how you do business on campuses world-wide, and how to establish brand loyalty with college students
- Avenues to demonstrate your value to entire campus communities – establishing your company and its solutions as lifestyle brands in the minds of many
- Opportunities to participate in high-profile programs affecting the higher education space – including those related to certification, corporate responsibility, innovation and thought leadership
“Tapingo lives at the cross section of three parts of the university experience: dining, student life, and campus card/technology services. As the essential association for campus auxiliaries, NACAS stands at the center of those converging worlds. On a more personal level, we credit much of our success as a company over the last five years to the people we’ve met and industry knowledge we’ve acquired through our relationship with NACAS.”
– Ben Anderson, CFP, Director of Corporate Marketing for Tapingo