NACAS, the largest auxiliary and ancillary services support organization serving higher education, announces that CEO Kelsey...
Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- American College Health Association (ACHA)
- Resources for Institutes of Higher Education (CDC)
- Guidance for Institutions of Higher Education with Students Participating in International Travel or Study Abroad Programs (CDC)
- Preparing for COVID-19 (ACHA)
NACAS Resources (Members Only)
You must be logged in to your NACAS profile in order to view the following resources.
NACAS COVID-19 Virtual Roundtable Series
We know this is an extremely trying time for our members and their campus communities. At NACAS, we are doing our part to help by creating an opportunity for you to come together with your peers to discuss the implications of the virus and any adjustments you’ve made to your daily operations. You can watch recordings of relevant online events and see what content is coming in the future. Learn More